Authentic and athletic, the Pro Blaze is built tough with mixed leather and a wordmark ankle strap for support. This season, Converse leans into its iconic athletic roots and turns to retro sports fashion for inspiration. Pop colour shows off the iconic Star Chevron, while fixed laces make it easy to slip them on and get out there.
- High-top with mixed leather upper, with a canvas tongue and polyester ankle strap
- Converse Comfort Cushion Memory Foam for all-day comfort
- Athletic-inspired, summer tone color pop details
- Rubber midsole with molded Converse logo
- Faux leather Star Chevron and polyester tongue label
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.