The Mini Rodini Denim Parka is a classic loose fit parka made of unlined and vintage-washed denim fabric. The jacket has a faux leather panda patch at one of the sleeves and two pockets with gold-colored snap buttons at front. The removable hood is fastened with snap buttons and the elastic at the waist is easily adjusted. The gold-colored zip at front has a faux leather zip slider. This is a new item in Mini Rodini’s line of products, made of 100 % organic cotton.
• Two flap pockets with gold-colored snap buttons.
• Removable hood with gold-colored snap buttons.
• Adjustable elastic at the waist.
• Gold-colored zip with inside zip protection and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin.
• Faux leather panda patch at one of the sleeves – matching the zip slider.
• Loose fit. Rather size down than up.
• Color: Vintage
• Composition: 100 % organic cotton
• Production: Made in India
The organic materials used to make this parka are GOTS certified. GOTS is one of the strictest certifications for organic materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of, among other things, chemical use and working conditions. The whole material production chain is controlled, from raw material to the final material. Mini Rodini’s GOTS certified materials generally contain at least 95 % organic fibers. We make children’s clothes and have high demands on long-term sustainability – both for natures’ sake and the people who manufacture, handle and use our products. It is therefore only natural to ensure our sustainability efforts by using third-party certifications.